- Graduated with honors from the UNAM, medicine 1996..
- M.D. in UNAM (Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México).
- Head of Internal Medics at the Specialties Hospital of the 21st Century National Medical Center IMSS, CDMX.
- Head of Residents in General Surgery at the Specialties Hospital of the 21st Century National Medical Center IMSS, CDMX
- First Place in the Specialty of General Surgery at the Specialties Hospital of the 21st Century National Medical Center IMSS, CDMX.
- Medical Speciality in General Surgery in the Speciality Hospital of Medical Center “Siglo XXI IMSS”, CDMX
- Boston University MA, USA.
- Medical Intership in Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, USA.
- Member of ASMBS (American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery).
- Member of CMCOEM (Colegio Mexicano de Cirugía de la Obesidad y Enfermedades Metabólicas).
- Member of IFSO (International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders)
- Member of the AMCE ( Asociación Mexicana de Cirugía Endoscópica, AC).
- Certified by the Mexican Council of General Surgery.
- Fellow of the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
- Dr. Federico Torre Anaya, is an obesity surgeon with more than 20 years of experience.
Why operate with Dr. Federico Torre Anaya?
Certifications and credentials